Job Openings at BEAT AIDS Coalition Trust
BEAT AIDS is current hiring with two full-time positions: Ryan White Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor. Please click here to see job listings and submit your application today. We look forward to meeting you! Thank you for visiting http://beataids.org.
Under the direct supervision of the Ryan White Program Manager, the Ryan White Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor will be required to supervise all Ryan White Substance Abuse personnel and to develop and train new Substance Abuse personnel assigned to the department. This position is responsible for ensuring all Ryan White Substance Abuse program objectives are met and reports are submitted in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Ryan White Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor is responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
1. Meet and greet all new clients with substance abuse issues.
2. Assist staff with scheduling client screening, intake and SAMISS assessment appointment within three (3) working days of a client requesting substance abuse treatment services (appointments will be scheduled in one (1) day in cases of emergencies).
3. Review and approve client treatment plan within 30 calendar days of completed comprehensive psychosocial assessment specific to individual client needs.
4. Ensure Ryan White Substance Abuse Counselors input documentation of intake information and progress notes in client’s file and in ARIES within five (5) working days of services rendered.
5. Conduct case conferences with members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team.
6. Conduct weekly supervision sessions and trainings with Ryan White Substance Abuse staff.
7. Develop and maintain contacts with other organizations that provide similar client-centered services.
8. Develop knowledge of eligibility requirements and relationships of substance abuse treatment centers to be able to secure admission for clients who desire treatment.
9. Assist the Ryan White Program Manager and Executive Director with writing grant-proposals.
10. Prepare required substance abuse programmatic reports.
11. Develop/maintain Substance Abuse department policies manual.
12. Perform duties, as necessary, to assist the Agency to effectively navigate clients between BEAT Outreach/Education, Case Management, Mental Health and Substance Abuse programs
http://beataids.org/new/2018/10/11/job-openings-at-beat-aids-coalition-trust/http://beataids.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/job-openings-1024x607.pnghttp://beataids.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/job-openings-150x150.pngGET INVOLVEDLATEST NEWS!PROGRAMS